Background Script

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Thrifty Treasures - Weekend Garage Sales


Garage sales produced some pretty good things this week. Second picture didn't turn out as good as the first one. I was excited to find the Junk Market book for $3 - some old baseballs (my new collection to put in some container) for $.25 each - the fall tablecloth for $2 - some old porcelain doorknobs 2 for $1 - and the old colander for $.25. Pretty good deals this weekend! Check out Thrifty Treasures over at Rhoda's new blog address for Southern Hospitality. She really went to garage sales and has a lot to report on.

4 comments:

CiNdEe's GaRdEn said...

Great treasures(-:

Kammy said...

Oooooooo love your finds, really lovin that strainer !
Kammy

Eleanor said...

I like the tablecloth. I am always persuaded to part with my money by old linens, especially if they are embroidered!

Manuela@A Cultivated Nest said...

LOVE the porcelain knobs! My dog finds baseballs around the baseball field I walk him everyday! I have more than I know what to do with - if you lived close by I'd give you some!

Manuela